HANDMADE COPPER MOONPHASE CUFF
Handmade copper bangle with silver and brass moons -
A lot of the jewellery I create is inspired the magic of the moon and I love using moon symbols in my pieces!
The moon is symbolic of, and represents the divine feminine and powerful energies, the moon phases represent growth and change, power and trust in the universe!
I handmade these moon bangles using mixed metals, the band is copper which has calming and healing properties for wearers, with silver and brass moons soldered to it. The metals work harmoniously together and create a magical and balancing piece, when the metals catch the light they glimmer and shine, just like the moon.
These are really limited edition and I have only made 3!
- "The moon is faithful to it's nature and it's power is never diminished"
* These are a handmade item so will vary slightly to photographs. Please be aware of that, and appreciate their handmade and rustic qualities - this is part of their nature and their imperfections are not defects but part of their unique charm!
* All jewellery comes neatly packaged in organza bag, making it easy to store, and great for gift giving!
Size: One Size
Materials: Copper, Silver, Brass
Handmade with love from Liverpool.
Follow us on....
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the return policy?
We accept returns on everything except earrings and sale items!