SUNSHINE JOURNAL BUNDLE
A healing bundle to promote self care, self love, and to help de-stress!
Find all of your Ruby Sparrow favourites in one place!
Each package contains:
1 x Blue Sari Journal
- Our journals are handmade using soft recycled nepalese papers and beautiful vintage saris, use them to diary, sketch, or store your hopes and dreams! These are a must for any dreamer or creative!
1 x Rainbow Chakra Necklace
- This features layers of healing chakra crystals, designed to balance and align your energy and chakras
1 x Rose Quartz Crystal Chunk
- Rose quartz promotes healing and self love - which we all need a little bit more of! It restores balance and harmony to those around it
These are beautiful gift bundles to give to loved ones, everything comes neatly gift wrapped with a crystal meaning card and a contents card. Necklaces also come boxed making them easy to store and great for gift giving.
These make the perfect gifts for loved ones or for yourself!
* Please note the crystals and journal patterns WILL VARY!!! These are natural/ handmade products so they will appear slightly different - this is simply part of their unique charm!
With love from Liverpool.
Follow us on....
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.