RUBY SPARROW FOLK SKIRT - PASTEL PEASANT SKIRT - ONE SIZE
Handmade using thick but floaty hand sourced Indian fabric, this skirt flows freely and has a true bohemian charm!
Based on Vintage Folk skirts from the 60's and 70's, this is a great addition to any wardrobe and is easy to team with existing clothes.
Wear with a sweater and boots for a winter look or with floaty tops for the ultimate 60's 'Woodstock' vibe!
We try and use recycled fabric as much as possible in our creations, and because of this we have a limited number of items available in each fabric and some are complete one offs, making them truly amazing, and as unique as you are!
* Jewellery and belt available separately
* Also available as a jumpsuit - please see other listings.
* All of our skirts are made using recycled and vintage sari fabric and may show areas of wear or marks, these are not defects but part of their unique charm and their past life and journey to you!
Size: Free size - UK 6-12/14
Materials: Recycled Sari fabric, silk blend
Wash: Hand wash or wash on low temperature.
Handmade with love from Liverpool.
Follow us on....
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.