COTTON MANDALA JUMPSUIT - ONE SIZE
Incredibly comfy limited edition backless jumpsuit, re-worked from Indian Mandala Blankets.
While travelling in India, we came across a traditional shop that sold amazing fabrics! We got chatting to the owner and explained we made clothes, he invited us into his warehouse where he showed us piles of discarded fabric that he was unable to sell as blankets and asked if we'd like to buy them to make clothing with! ... OF COURSE WE DID!
Using our understated and classic halter neck dress design we whipped them up into amazing new pieces to love and treasure!
We pride ourselves on using recycled fabrics which we hand source on our adventures, this helps to combat a throw away attitude to clothing, and uses materials that would have previously been discarded, helping to eliminate waste and give new life to old pieces!
We have a limited number of jumpsuits available in each fabric, making them truly amazing, and as unique as you are!
- The bust on these are larger than our sari jumpsuits and therefore, while they comfortably fit a small frame, they are more flexible for bigger frames too!
* Jewellery available separately
* All of our jumpsuits are made using recycled and vintage fabric and may show areas of wear or marks, these are not defects but part of their unique charm and their past life and journey to you!
* Also available in other colours - please see other listings
Size: One size - UK 6-12/14
Wash: Hand wash or wash on low temperature.
Handmade with love from Liverpool.
Follow us on....
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Sep 6, 2019
Thank you! All safe and arrived and I love them!