RUBY SPARROW JUMPSUIT - BROWN PAISLEY FOLK - ONE SIZE
NOT JUST FOR SUMMER! :D
Handmade using beautiful hand sourced Indian fabric.
Because of the nature of the fabric we use, we have a very limited number in each print available, making them as truly amazing and as unique as you are!
This jumpsuit is made using a thicker and more opaque fabric than our recycled sari fabric jumpsuits, making it more suitable for the changing seasons!
The halter neck strap gives a beautiful backless style whilst the loose harem trousers give an effortless and free flowing feel to the garment.
Team with floaty kimono for a summer look or with boots and an oversized sweater for a fall/winter vibe!
* These jumpsuits have been made using a thicker silk fabric to maintain their thick opacity.
* Jewellery available separately
* All of our jumpsuits are made using recycled and vintage sari fabric and may show areas of wear or marks, these are not defects but part of their unique charm and their past life and journey to you!
* Model is 5"2
Size: One size - UK 6-14
Materials: Recycled Sari fabric, silk blend
Wash: Hand wash or wash on low temperature.
Handmade with love from Liverpool.
Follow us on....
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.